Categories

art (2) culture (4) flora (17) gov (23) grinds (25) hale (10) hiking (25) lit (3) local (54) log (3) maui (5) meta (16) politics (8) recipe (6) relo (11) travel (70)

January 8, 2013

No Internet


In this day and age I didn't imagine there would be rentals that do not include Internet service, but I found one. I had stopped checking that this year, assuming it was standard by now, but apparently not, and I'm here two months. This should be interesting. To be fair, I do have Internet via my T-Mobile to my phone but it's very poor service -- "the bars" go up and down and many connection problems -- so it hardly counts, though eventually email comes through and if I am patient I can browse a little.

Blog posting will likely become intermittent unless I can figure something out.

I hope this unexpected inconvenience will turn out to be a blessing. If nothing else I certainly am already appreciating the convenience of having all the world's information at one's fingertips.
I can get a connection at the local library or the West Kauai Visitor Center, but that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment