Categories

art (2) culture (4) flora (17) gov (23) grinds (25) hale (10) hiking (25) lit (3) local (54) log (3) maui (5) meta (16) politics (8) recipe (6) relo (11) travel (70)

March 30, 2013

E komo mai

This blog got a nice burst of traffic - relative to it's normal, extremely modest level of popularity last week. New viewers, welcome (that's what the title means) and I hope you will stay if it was interesting. I had occasion to mention the blog to a number of coworkers and it looks like a fair number stopped by which is nice to see. Blogger doesn't label it clearly but I believe that's 35 per hour peak.

Back from Kauai three weeks now I haven't done the many follow-up posts I had planned to - yet - but more is coming soon. Stay tuned to this channel: now the onus is on me to keep it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment