Categories

art (2) culture (4) flora (17) gov (23) grinds (25) hale (10) hiking (25) lit (3) local (54) log (3) maui (5) meta (16) politics (8) recipe (6) relo (11) travel (70)

April 10, 2013

Experimental realtime dictated blogging

First please pardon strange typos et cetera as I'm sitting in a parking lot at young brothers shipping dictating this into my phone waiting for a truck to pull up. I arrived yesterday afternoon indica why was picked up at the airport by friends and now am helping with an elaborate truck shuttling exercise involving driving back and forth across the island a long ways for Kauai but only about 30 miles each way. 2&a half round trips I believe is the plan. My friends pick up truck is being used effectively as a mobile container he shipped it here from Maui we will load it up on the other side of the island driving back to ship back to Maui with a bunch of wood for a Hawaiian structure building seminar next week over their. By the way it seems to cost a little over a thousand bucks to ship a car inter island.
From here we drive back to the north side load up I am then tomorrow drive the loaded truck and the truck I'm in over here drop it off at the port, take him to the airport then I'm on my own. Next week I fly to Maui to help with the seminar and then after about a week back to co why where I have a couple weeks before off to Japan again.
that's where I am right now in this adventure I'm immediately immersed in. I hope this live blogging won't be too rough and too boring with the new show my plans. I intend to read it back and see if it makes any sense also welcome to feedback and keep doing this if it makes sense or go back to writing more considered posts yet when I'm busy its hard to find time to sit down and do a nice write-up so this is an exploration looking for the tradeoff between those two ways of approaching this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment