Categories

art (2) culture (4) flora (17) gov (23) grinds (25) hale (10) hiking (25) lit (3) local (54) log (3) maui (5) meta (16) politics (8) recipe (6) relo (11) travel (70)

December 12, 2013

Mahalo, 2013

It has been a very good year and I have been fortunate to have spent the majority of my time in 2013 on Kauaʻi. Mahalo to everyone who has made the time here so great, as well as to the mainlanders who supported my being here.

This morning the sunset in Kalaheo was gorgeous (the phone photo at right does not do it justice). Breakfast with friends was a great way to wind up this visit before I fly off today.

I will be back in January when the moving process really gets underway.

Finally, mahalo to those of you following my journey in cyberspace, I really do appreciate being able to share it and hope it is entertaining and even at times useful. The story continues in 2014 . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment